Mela helps organizations get the most out of interconnected field activities.
Check out the experience of some of our customers:
Professionals and leaders in the Power Generation industry can use mela to track and collaboratively manage maintenance work, field operations, construction projects and plant modifications.
- An image is worth a thousand words: add geo-tagged, time-stamped photos to mela tasks and monitor equipment status, work progress and condition reports.
- Record voice messages on the field to track observations, risks, findings: your words will be automatically transcribed in the system and form the basis of your knowledge database.
- All your company’s field work is tracked through mela as it happens, and it populates your customizable reporting and feeds. Learning from operating experience becomes a daily reality.
- Spotty network and confined spaces at your power plant are not a roadblock. Use mela on smart phones and tablets, whether online or offline.
- Improve safety by running pre-job briefings directly on the field and increase work quality as a result.
- Collect and sync data in one go, avoid spending time inserting data twice in the back office.
- Share risk information, work progress across departments and with contractor crews. Define your default sharing options and add specific people or firms to the workflow.
- Include contractors and partners in your mela network and leverage third parties to collect information and populate your knowledge database.
- Follow and control the work of different crews, increasing accountability among the workforce.